Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sea Weed Baths!



Ha! I stumbled upon this spa in Sebastopol, CA : Mermaid Spa and Seaweed Bath Shop that gives Seaweed baths, Seaweed Muscle Soothers, and Seaweed Body Wraps! I'll admit that I wouldn't mind trying one, but it seems a little ridiculous to be using "Micronized Mediterranean kelps" when there's plenty of kelp in California! Very strange...

Seaweed baths are traditional in Ireland dating back to Edwardian times. Here's some info on doing it yourself. If you're going to Ireland and want the real thing, check these out:

Kilcullen's Bath house
Cliff House Hotel

1 comment:

Tracy Hawthorne said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC